top of page
Inside Greenhouse
usda nrcs.jpg

USDA- NRCS Programs

We are hoping this page helps the landowners in our County to have all of the paperwork needed to apply for the NRCS programs in one place. 

Our two biggest programs are EQIP and CSP

You may check out the South Carolina USDA-NRCS website for information on both programs. 


The Federal Farm Bill asks that the local Conservation District provide input itself and obtain input from local people to help US Department of Agriculture programs benefit your county in the best way possible.


We are accepting questionnaires throughout the year from the public on our resource concerns in Lancaster County. 


Please review the information and list your concerns in order. Return your questionnaire to the Lancaster Soil and Water Conservation District. The questionnaires will be tallied and summarized to provide rankings for Lancaster County. You may return your questionnaire by fax, email or postal mail.


Thank you for your participation. We appreciate you taking time out of your busy schedule to fit federal programs to the county’s needs.


If you have questions please contact the Lancaster Soil and Water Conservation District Manager, Amanda Roberts at 803‐286‐4455, ext. 100.



 Joe Ghent, Jr. Chairman

2022 Results



The Process To Get Your Application Eligible...  
If you have questions about how to complete the forms please call the office for assistance. We accept applications all year long. 

Individual Landowner:

  1. Complete, sign and send in your application for the program of your choice to our office.

  2. Once we receive your application, if we have not talked to you before, we will contact you to receive more information about your farming operation. 

  3. To have your application eligible in the system, we have to make sure you are in the USDA-Farm Service Agency's system/ farm records are up to date. 

  4. NEW customer: If you have not worked with Kershaw County, USDA- FSA nor Lancaster County USDA-NRCS, please complete the following forms and mail or email them to the office. (There may be a few other forms that need to be completed depending on your application at a later date.)

  5. RETURNING customer: If you have had an application or contract with the office you just need to complete an application and a new CCC-941 (AGI Form) from the list above to get you started on the process. 


If you are signing up as an Entity, LLC or Corporation please contact the office so we can provide all of the members with their paperwork. 

803-286-4455 x 3

Cattle at Sunrise


Email: for information on the process. 

Office Phone: 803-286-4455 x 3

Mailing Address for USDA-NRCS:

1771-A Hwy 521 Bypass South

Lancaster, SC 29720

bottom of page